Connecticut Carpet Cleaner Services. CT Carpet & Upholstery Steam Cleaning.
DRS realizes that a healthy home or work environment starts with clean carpets and clean upholstery. Nothing cleans more thoroughly, or protects your investment better than DRS's hot water extraction (commonly referred to as "steam" cleaning) method. It is the preferred carpet cleaning method recommended by most carpet manufacturers, including Shaw Industries, the largest manufacturer of carpet in the world.
To maintain your carpets appearance, your carpets should be professionally cleaned every six to twelve months. Unlike professional cleaning, most rented carpet cleaning equipment leaves carpet wet with detergent residue. At DRS we have the equipment and expertise to remove dirt, detergent, and moisture.
Our exclusive carpet cleaning process includes:
- Preliminary inspection of your carpets to determine the best cleaning method
- Pre-treatment of spots and stains
- Pre-application of cleaning products to loosen ground-in soil
- Rinsing your carpet with clear hot water
- Post-treatment of any residual stains
- Carpet grooming for efficient drying and a uniform appearance
- Placing pads under furniture legs to protect the carpet while it dries
- Final inspection with you to ensure your complete satisfaction
When you deal with DRS, you can expect:
- Emergency Board Ups
- Water Damage Clean Up
- Mold Remediation
- Packing and Moving
- Appraisals and Estimates
- Content Storage and Cleaning
- Building and Surface Cleaning
- Biohazard Clean-Up
- Smoke & Soot Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
It looks like we never had a flood!
I never knew a five dollar toilet feed hose would cause 200k in damage to our home! But DRS came in an really saved the day for our family. We were back in just in time for the holidays Thanks so much guys!
- Monica P. Newington, CT