Groton CT Repair for Fire, Water, Flood, Storm & Mold Damage
30+ Years of Combined Experience in Groton
- Mold Remediation in Groton, CT – DRS is licensed in Microbial Remediation. DRS will put together a mold remediation plan from an industrial hygienist’s report, and remove and restore the mold damage for homeowners and business owners in Groton, CT (and surrounding areas). DRS will provide assistance and guidance through the mold cleanup remediation process.
- Packing and Moving –In order to aid your disaster restoration or construction project, we can provide you with packing and moving services. Our team uses the utmost care in packing your valuables. We also provide a thorough inventory check. We provide you with peace of mind knowing your belongings are stored safely in a climate-controlled facility on or off-site in Groton, CT.
- Debris Removal – DRS can remove structural debris and clutter for immediate disposal.
- Security Services – We secure your site after damages have occurred. This could include temporary fencing, fire watch and armed security if needed.
- Winterization - DRS can “winterize” your Groton, CT home or office by draining plumbing lines, pipes, heaters, drains, water heaters, furnaces, and toilets. We add antifreeze to these drained fixtures and lines to prevent breaking or bursting.
- Temporary Electrical Services - In order to protect the electrical panels, electricians will disconnect damaged and/or malfunctioning energized circuits. If needed, they will run temporary circuits.
- Temporary Heat – In certain situations, DRS can provide temporary heat. This can be done to speed up the drying process, or if individuals would like to remain in their home or place of business while disaster restoration services are being provided.
- Water Extraction - DRS will do everything possible to remove excess water immediately. This involves removing structural components like sheet rock, plaster, carpeting, flooring, trim/molding, and physical contents of the room. Once water damage clean up and necessary structural components are removed, drying equipment is used to remove any remaining moisture.
Restoration Work Experience in Connecticut Include:
Remodeling for Homes and Businesses in Groton, CT:
From the home owner who enjoys regular home improvements to the business owner whose office is suffering from a disaster, DRS is a dedicated, full-time, disaster restoration services provider, and is your #1 choice for full-service remodeling.
- Water Restoration
- Structural Drying Application
- Fire Smoke Soot Cleaning
- Mold Remediation
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Carpet and Floor Care
When you want to be sure your job is on track, you can count on us! Wrong shipments, broken items from the suppliers, why deal with it? With DRS you won’t have to, we take care of all of this for you.
DRS will expedite your project in a quick and proficient manner. Our team of experts make sure your job runs smoothly and you are completely satisfied, 100% of the time. We want you to be at ease, knowing that we are here with you every step of the way, start to finish.
Certified by the IICRC International Institute of Cleaning Restoration:
Appraisals & Estimates for Homeowners and Busiesses in Groton, CT:
DRS employees are trained estimators. We are always available to answer any questions regarding your appraisals. We provide consultation services, estimates, and back-up estimates for the insured party, the insurance companies, property managers, attorneys, real estate companies, independent adjustors, and municipalities. Our estimate services can be performed on an hourly-rate basis, or through a lump sum agreement.
- Emergency Board Ups
- Water Damage Clean Up
- Mold Remediation
- Packing and Moving
- Appraisals and Estimates
- Content Storage and Cleaning
- Building and Surface Cleaning
- Biohazard Clean-Up
- Smoke & Soot Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
It looks like we never had a flood!
I never knew a five dollar toilet feed hose would cause 200k in damage to our home! But DRS came in an really saved the day for our family. We were back in just in time for the holidays Thanks so much guys!
- Monica P. Newington, CT