Connecticut's Leader in Water Extraction Services
DRS will do everything possible to remove excess water immediately.
This involves removing structural components like sheet rock, plaster, carpeting, flooring, trim/molding, and physical contents of the room. Once water damage clean up and necessary structural components are removed, drying equipment is used to remove any remaining moisture.
If you have been the victim of water damage from rain, burst or leaking pipes, or a flood, the first step to repairing and restoring any property is to remove standing water. Though this task may seem daunting, our water extraction team has the water extraction equipment and the experience to handle any amount of necessary water extraction.
Our state-of-the-art water extraction techniques are heavy-duty enough to extract water that is several feet high, and delicate enough to extract water from the smallest of crevices. DRS has equipment capable of extracting 90% of water that has soaked carpet and padding, allowing quick drying of carpeting without removal.
Our Connecticut services include:
- Water extraction.
- Complete Fire & Smoke Restoration
- Sewage Backup Decontamination.
- Content and structural drying.
- Content mitigation and cleaning.
- Moisture evaluation and testing.
- Basement Drying & Cleanup.
- Dehumidification and drying systems.
- Contaminated indoor air quality testing.
- Water damage treatment and restoration.
- Commercial water restoration.
- Professional water damage cleaning.
- Restore mold and water damaged property.
- Anti-microbial and anti-fungal treatments.
- Mold abatement, remediation, and decontamination.
- Testing for fungal and mold spores.
- Testing for toxic black mold, “Stachybotrys”.
- Pack–out-inventory and tracking.
- Restore property and contents to original condition.
Water is pumped out of your home or property to our recovery tank mounted inside our truck, ready for proper disposal. Standing water is removed, allowing our water extraction team inside your property to assess damage to all structures, furniture, and personal items, inspect your property to traces of mold, and to set up equipment designed to quickly dry the property.
Our water extraction team offers water extraction services for any home, apartment building, office building, retail store, warehouse, commercial property, condominium, hotel, motel or any other structure that may be in need. Do not hesitate to call our offices to discuss your water extraction needs, no matter how large or how small. We will be happy to discuss your options, the services we offer, and our insurance claims process.
If you have water in your home or property that needs to be removed, call our water extraction team right away. We will help restore your property and make it safe for current and future occupants.
For a free quote, call 877.280.7961.
- Emergency Board Ups
- Water Damage Clean Up
- Mold Remediation
- Packing and Moving
- Appraisals and Estimates
- Content Storage and Cleaning
- Building and Surface Cleaning
- Biohazard Clean-Up
- Smoke & Soot Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
It looks like we never had a flood!
I never knew a five dollar toilet feed hose would cause 200k in damage to our home! But DRS came in an really saved the day for our family. We were back in just in time for the holidays Thanks so much guys!
- Monica P. Newington, CT