Case Study- Residential Water Loss Due to Laundry Hookups Being Disconnected Improperly.
New Britain, Connecticut
- DRS was called in directly to perform immediate water damage restoration services after tenants had moved out of their apartment and had failed to turn off the laundry hookups before disconnecting the appliances. DRS was also asked to upgrade and remodel certain areas in addition to the restoration and repairs.
- DRS completed emergency water extraction, and set up drying equipment on 3 floors as the incident occurred on the second floor of the home and went all the way down to the basement.
- DRS performed the following: Removed drywall on two floors, removed insulation in the basement, removed cabinets on the second floor, cleaned with antimicrobial.
- DRS used SteraMist, a bionary ionization technology, on the home as an added precaution in order to thoroughly sanitize the apartment.
- For Repairs, DRS did the following: Completely remodeled the entire second floor including: New cabinets, new hardwood floors, new tile, all new trim, new carpeting, new windows, new bathroom, painted all of the second floor, replaced all of the electrical outlets and light fixtures. For the First Floor: DRS replaced all carpets, cabinets were replaced in the laundry room, all walls were painted, and the whole place was cleaned
- Disaster Restoration Services is available 24/7 for Emergency Services for Water Damage, Fire Damage, Storm Damage, Repairs, and Remodeling! 877-280-7961 Servicing all of CT, MA, & RI
- Check out the photos below!