The damage done from water doesn’t wait, so neither should you. To minimize the destruction of water damage, an immediate response from a water damage restoration service is imperative. The invasive properties of water can lead to warping, swelling, staining, rusting, and decay. DRS begins the water extraction process without delay, saving your property and its contents from irretrievable damage.
A water mitigation and damage restoration plan is essential to fully recover and restore your property. This includes a plan to extract, clean, dry, and dehumidify your property to prevent further damage.
Whether you’ve experienced broken water pipes, a malfunctioning or leaking appliance, sewage back-ups, or flooding from rainwater, water and flood damage costs rise the longer the situation is left to wreak havoc.
Water Damage Restoration Service includes:
The DRS team of certified technicians takes care of every stage of water and flood damage cleaning:
- Water Extraction
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Document Salvage
- Content and structural drying
- Content Cleaning, Packing, Moving, and Storage
- Dehumidification and drying systems
- Water damage treatment and restoration
- Restore mold and water damaged property
If you’re experiencing water and flood damage, call DRS today to get immediate help from our team of experienced restoration specialists.
- Pack-out inventory and tracking
- Dump runs for basement clean outs
- Restore property and contents to original condition
Call DRS today to get immediate help with your wet or flooded basement from our team of experienced disaster restoration specialists.
24/7 Broken pipes/water heaters
Call DRS today to get immediate help with any emergency water damage restoration project. Our team of experienced disaster restoration specialists are on call 24/7 to assist you.
- Moisture evaluation and testing..
- Mold abatement, remediation, decontamination, and encapsulation. Industrial Hygienist performs fungal and mold testing, including testing for toxic black mold, “Stachybotrys.”
- Antimicrobial and antifungal treatments.
- Contaminated indoor air quality testing.
- Routers and modems
- Home entertainment equipment
Our Pipes Broke!
A heating pipe burst in our house over the winter when we were away on vacation causing the ceiling to collapse in our bedroom and water to ruin everything in its path. In addition, the broken pipe spewed steam over the whole house and ruined most of our furniture as well. Before we even came home, DRS had already removed all our clothes to dry clean them, moved out the furniture and started working to remove the water. We decided to use them for reconstruction as well and were pleased with their work. They were very helpful in working with our insurance company, were timely, respectful of our desires and needs and professional in their work and personal conduct. I would recommend them to anyone needing such services. —Larry Bowlin